New Events in 2018!
Sponsored by Oneida County Tavern League
- Local Car Dealership Displays
- National Guard
- Let's Go Fishing
- Bowen's Bus Service
Carnival and Midway
K&M Amusements and Rides
- Music on the Village Green (Located in the Beverage Garden)
- Friday Night Fish Fry
- CT's Cajun Night & Jazz Salute Band, Mike Stone Trio
- New Ride this year and many more
- Kids Carnival
- Games for all ages
- Demonstration Tent - Are you an artist, talent, baker or music maker? Come teach others about your skill and do a demonstration in the Exhibit Court! Contact Tom Barnett at 1-815-382-6514 to schedule your time! (Available times are when Exhibit Court is open)
- 4-H Displays and Activities
- Open class exhibits
- Senior class exhibits
- Ugly Lamp Contest
- Pallet Recycling Contest
- Hanson's Garden Village Display
- Exhibits from county/community civic organizations, youth groups, and school clubs.
- Informational Flyer
The Big Top Tent - Click Here for Performance Times and More Info!
Must be 55 or older to play
- Lively, fun, family friendly shows and performances for all ages!
- Cribbage Tournament
- Many great food vendors returning and many new vendors also. Watch for details!